Say the right things to the right people. Premier Consulting uses its reputation amongst major financiers as well as a recognised mechanism for measuring the bankability of retirement and aged care projects to secure the debt or financing equity you need, with the favorable terms you want for your next project. Premier Consulting has secured a number of strategic financing packages for not-for-profit operators, many of who have not borrowed previously.
A sophisticated ‘debt tendering' process creates competition between lenders, leading to superior pricing and loan conditions, which adds direct value to a project's bottom line. Whether it's a new project, an acquisition, or brownfield redevelopment, choosing the most appropriate funding structure – one that meets the needs of the investment and the requirements of the borrower - will enhance your return outcomes.
In order to achieve this, Premier Consulting considers core terms and addresses a number of important questions:
- Who will be the borrowing entity and does their charter allow it to borrow?
- What is the best way to fund the project?
- Is it possible to raise non-recourse debt?
- How much will external funding cost and how does it impact on the return outcomes?
- Is the funding package competitive and have you achieved the lowest interest rate?
- How do you optimise the debt/equity mix?
- Will there be sufficient funds to repay the loan?
- What interest cover is available to service the loan?
- Does the investment meet bank credit guidelines and what will the security package typically include?
- Can you meet the loan terms and conditions including financial covenants, conditions precedent and conditions subsequent?
- What is the impact on the long-term balance sheet and liquidity position?
By effectively addressing these questions for each development and guiding its clients through this often complex funding landscape, Premier Consulting can meet individual client needs, including implementing aligned project financing to ensure better return outcomes and the competitive advantage your next development needs to succeed.